Thursday, January 29, 2009

Up and Up

Ok so, my computer says that it's 11:52 pm right now. Im pretty tired, but I have wanted to write about this all week now and I havent. So here it goes.

On monday morning this week, my life got a little bit better. Or maybe alotta bit better (I know that doesnt make sense, just go with it). I feel like I'm on the up and up that I have been looking for. I've been searching for it. BAM. Oh look, there it is. There she is. She told me yes, and I smiled. I knew then that my life was going to start getting better.

I mean, I was really happy last week when I mended a broken friendship. I figured that was a start to something. Something good.

Yeah, midterms suck. Life can suck sometimes too. But when I'm with her, it's all good. The past is just a conduit (I think I spelled that right) for what happens everyday in my life. It's that brigde across that gap that says "Hey, you're not going down. How about you come across this here bridge and meet me in the light at the other end."

Well I found that light. I'm on the up and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment