Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's About That Time Isn't It?

OK so here's the deal. IT'S 1:15 AM on the first day of february. My clock just says 1:15 right now, so I figured I'd let you guys know that.
So you know what I just realized? Ok so like I check my blog like 3 times daily to see if anybody commented on any of my blogs. I like it when people comment on them so I look hah. Anyways, this is what I realized. It's about time for a happy blog. I mean I've had blogs written while I was in a good mood, but I mean like this is a LEGIT happy blog. Or at least totally random.

So I think it was brought up to me that I should talk about rainbows in one of my blogs? Or something like that. Maybe what colors I would pick to be in the rainbow? No clue. Just a little thought I had.
So I like to write about totally random things.
Peanut butter.
Umm, hmm. I forgot how to tie my shoes about 6 summers ago. Yes, I know, I WOULD FORGET HOW TO TIE MY SHOES. It happened.

Wow, that's really all I got for this random blog. I'll get better at this.

....I'm used to writing blogs with some meaning behind them. Spontaneous...ness isn't my thing tonight. I'm tired. Yeah, thats it.

Oh another thing, I wish I had a hair straightener, believe it or not. My hair always flips out on the side and the back and IT DRIVES ME NUTS. It really makes me fruity in the loops.

....I can't believe I just said that. What was I thinking?

1 comment:

  1. haha ok so i do the exact same thing i log onto the computer andd then i go facebook then everyones blogs then myspace then addicting games or youtube and everytime i get bored of a game or cant think of a video i go through the cycle again!

    ReplyDelete