Thursday, January 8, 2009

That's Not The Way It Works

I really hate the bad things that happen in life. I hate the results of bad things that happen. I wish I could ignore the problems life throws at me. And all the time, I wonder how I'd be now, or where I'd be at in mindset, if I had fought the problems that have happened to me instead of letting them get bigger. They really take their toll on me. Especially a recent problem that I'm super sorry for.

I went to assuming something that I shouldn't have. Because I was wrong about it. I didn't have all the facts. I said all these things, and then a few simple words said back made me realize the wrong I had done. How wrong I was. I didn't mean what I said. And I'm so sorry for it. I don't know if I'll be forgiven. I hope I am. I hope they will understand that it was said out of anger. Everybody does it at one point in their life. I hate dragging this on and on.

I'm not saying that I'm just sorry for it. My heart says I'm sorry.

I wish this could've all been avoided. I wish problems never occured in life.

But unfortunately, that's not the way it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment