Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life's What You Make It

Yeah, I did just write a blog about 10 minutes ago. WHO CARES. I dont.

Ok so I'm sure you've read the title of this blog. And you're probably thinking, "Hey Brad, why are you thinking about a Hannah Montana song? Wow, what a loser." Well.......I love Hannah Montana so much and I think about her all the time and she's just so...I HATE HANNAH MONTANA. So that should answer that question.

My intention in writing this blog is to talk about exactly what the title says. That's kinda why it's the title of this blog I suppose.
Life's exactly what you make of it. I see this happen all the time:
"Oh, well it's not gonna be any fun anyways"
"I'm not gonna like this"
"It's gonna be SOOOO awkward"
Pretty much anything like that. Well news for you, it doesn't have to be that way. It's only gonna be like that IF THATS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.
So really, it's only as awkward as you make it. It only sucks as much as you make it suck. If you wanna hang with someone or talk to them, don't just sit there beforehand and just say "Oh, I'm not gonna end up talking to them anyways they're not going to want to talk to me."
Hmm, well you won't know that until you try. If you go into something with a negative attitude, then that's exactly how it's gonna be. I'm saying that straight up.

If I learned anything from my parents, that's it. And it's been exemplified to me by them as well. Being negative sucks. It's so dumb. Yet I find myself falling short to being positive alot of the time as well, and it's something I'm working on within myself.

If you disagree with me, that's cool. I'm just a kid who sits at his computer and blogs periodically, I'm not your mom......or dad for that matter.
If you agree, or have anything good to say about this to me, PLEASE let me know, I'll love to hear what you have to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment