Monday, December 29, 2008

Communication, Miscommunication, Or Neither.

Communication is key in any relationship.

People are easily misunderstood. Everybody makes this mistake. And people need to realize that. Yes, you may be frustrated, but you do the same thing. Nobody is perfect.
Going through relationships in my life, I have come to realize that. But I want to communicate. It does some crazy thing called letting people know what's up. How am I supposed to know what's going on in your life. What are you thinking? If you have something you need to say, say it.

"Why don't you come right out and say it? Even if the words are probably gonna hurt, I'd rather have the truth than something insincere." -Relient K "Come Right Out And Say It"

I hate it when people don't tell me stuff when it needs to be said. I think it's ridiculous. Because then, they get mad at you for not knowing. This is because they somehow think that you should know already. There's the lack of communication. I can't stress enough how much it bothers me.
I guess that's life.
Talk to me. Tell me what you're REALLY thinking, don't tell me what you WANT me to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment