Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm A Straight Up Dreamer

STRAIGHT UP---a little quote from Emily haha.
Ok, so to the point now. I think dreams are incredible. I think they mean something, they can be different things.
1. Your typical nightmare. It happens to all of us at one point or another. I think that nightmares may reflect a specific thing that you're afraid of. Or it could be some general idea that you don't like, and your concious finds some crazy way to still convey the point. It's crazy how that happens.
2. A dream that actually happens. I guess you could call it DEIJA VU. Because it's happened to me. Definitely freaky. I have zero clue how that happens. If you wanna know, pray about it I guess haha.
3. Dreams about stuff that's already happened to you. I guess that it could be anything from something fun you did, or something you'd rather not experience again. It's weird.

Ok I'm just saying it in general, because I'm saying it alot. DREAMS ARE WEIRD. Anyways...
4. Random dreams? I think that's pretty self-explanatory. We have no idea what makes those happen. ......Maybe something you ate before you went to sleep?

5. Dreams about things you want to happen. Sometimes it takes a dream you have to make it aware to you that it's something you want. I've been having those dreams alot lately. It could be a change in the world, how things work, something that you'd pretty much love.
Some could say that that's how everybody feels. Everybody has a dream for something that they want.

I think that overall, a dream is something that's given to you to help you pass the time as you wait for something to really happen. It's a mental image, or playback, that you can think of as you anticipate what may really happen in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment